Meshguard Advanced User Training
Attendees (Technicians or Sales personnel) who complete this one day class and pass the examination at the end will be able to:
- Deploy a MeshGuard Systems network with Detectors, Routers, Alarm Bars and more. Understand the importance of Site Survey's.
- Touchpoint Plus-W Controller - Install, Setup, program, etc...
- Program wired and Wireless Relays in TPPL-W
- Understand the Modes of Operation: Standard (STD) and Router (RTR)
- Understand the 3 Network Topologies
- Meshguard Detectors - Turn On/Off, Program, Calibrate, Service & Maintain. Replace sensors and battery.
- Understand the two Detection Modes
- Understand Extended Unique Identifiers, Personal Area Network Identifiers and joining the mesh network.
- Peripherals - Turn On/Off, Program, Service (Mesh Router, Echoview, RAEPoint and Wired and Wireless Alarm Bars.
- Connecting to ProRAE Guardian or Safety Suite Realtime software
- BW-Rigrat Basic Operation and connecting with the TPPL-W Controller
YOU MUST COMPLETE THE ONLINE WRITTEN TEST IN THE CLASSROOM.
This course qualifies distributors to be Meshguard Distributors
Click here for Course Agenda
We Also Recommend