Meshguard Advanced User Training
Attendees who complete this class and pass the examination at the end will be able to:
- Deploy a MeshGuard Systems network with Detectors, Routers, Alarm Bars and more
- Touchpoint Plus-W Controller - Install, Setup, program, etc...
- Understand the Modes of Operation: Standard (STD) and Router (RTR)
- Understand the 3 Network Typologies
- Meshguard Detectors - Turn On/Off, Program, Calibrate, Service & Maintain. Replace sensors and battery.
- Understand the two Detection Modes
- Understand Extended Unique Identifiers, Personal Area Network Identifiers and joining the mesh network.
- Peripherals - Turn On/Off, Program, Service (Mesh Router, Echoview, RAEPoint and Wired and Wireless Alarm Bars.
- Connecting to ProRAE Guardian
YOU MUST COMPLETE THE ONLINE WRITTEN TEST IN THE CLASSROOM.
Click here for Course Agenda
We Also Recommend