Meshguard Advanced User Training
Attendees who complete this class and pass the examination at the end will be able to:
• Deploy a MeshGuard Systems network with Detectors, Routers, Alarm Bars and more
• Touchpoint Plus-W Controller - Install, Setup, program, etc...
• Understand the Modes of Operation: Standard (STD) and Router (RTR)
• Understand the 3 Network Typologies
• Meshguard Detectors - Turn On/Off, Program, Calibrate, Service & Maintain. Replace sensors and battery.
• Interpret the LCD display
• Understand the two Detection Modes
• Understand Extended Unique Identifiers, Personal Area Network Identifiers and joining the mesh network.
• Peripherals - Turn On/Off, Program, Service (Mesh Router, Echoview, RAEPoint and Wired and Wireless Alarm Bars.
YOU MUST COMPLETE THE ONLINE WRITTEN TEST WITHIN 30 DAYS OF COMPLETING THE CLASSROOM PORTION. FAILURE TO COMPLETE THE TEST WILL RESULT IN YOU HAVING TO PAY AND TAKE THE ENTIRE COURSE AGAIN.
Click here for Course Agenda
We Also Recommend