Meshguard Advanced User Training
Attendees (Technicians or Sales personnel) who complete this one day class and pass the examination at the end will be able to:
- Deploy a MeshGuard Systems network with Detectors, Routers, Alarm Bars and more. Understand the importance of Site Survey's.
- Touchpoint Plus-W Controller - Install, Setup, program, etc...
- Program wired and Wireless Relays in TPPL-W
- Understand the Modes of Operation: Standard (STD) and Router (RTR)
- Understand the 3 Network Typologies
- Meshguard Detectors - Turn On/Off, Program, Calibrate, Service & Maintain. Replace sensors and battery.
- Understand the two Detection Modes
- Understand Extended Unique Identifiers, Personal Area Network Identifiers and joining the mesh network.
- Peripherals - Turn On/Off, Program, Service (Mesh Router, Echoview, RAEPoint and Wired and Wireless Alarm Bars.
- Connecting to ProRAE Guardian or Safety Suite Realtime software
YOU MUST COMPLETE THE ONLINE WRITTEN TEST IN THE CLASSROOM.
This course qualifies distributors to be Meshguard Distributors
Click here for Course Agenda
We Also Recommend