LEL...if you assume things may go Kaboom!
An educational discussion on combustible gas sensors used in portable safety gas detectors.
Topics covered include:
Catalytic Bead Combustible Sensors
- The basics of catalytic bead combustible sensor operation
- Advantages and limitations
- Cross sensitivities
- Calibration methods
- Enhanced poison protection and the trade offs
Non-dispersive Infrared Sensors
- New advancements in NDIR technology
Photo-ionization Detection Sensors
- How PID and LEL sensors make good partners
Environments Requiring Combustible Gas Detection
Honeywell Portable Combustible Gas Detection Products
This webinar was recorded on June 15, 2018.
We Also Recommend